1. Plant living centerpieces
3. Plant flowers in containers
4. Mulch bare soil (the simplest way to make a garden look finished)
5. Tuck blooms in borders
6. Add lighting near paths
7. Camouflage undesirable elements
8. Furnish your outdoor room
I really appreciate easy-to-use, quick, and valuable tips and pieces of information like these. They're things every homeowner can do to update and spruce-up their outdoor living spaces, whether for an evening of entertaining or simply for aesthetics. And, all of these do the trick nicely.